View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Forget the "flashing" thing. 99% of people find that, after using an eInk device for a couple of hours, they simply don't "see" it any more - your brain just filters it out.

Unfortunately every device is a compromise - if there were clearly one device which was the "best", life would be a lot simpler; unfortunately, there isn't.

As you see from my profile on the left, I have a lot of different eBook readers. The one that I use day to day is the Sony PRS-600; I find that its features are, for my requirements, the best. My favourite 5" device is the Pocketbook 360. Excellent folder support and a good range of options.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote