View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 06:35 AM   #6
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3aul View Post
I followed your link. it was about as clear as mud! now do I have to download and install some sort of pre-processor in order to use # and ## in my text files?
No. calibre includes a markdown preprocessor. That link details the syntax and what html the syntax changes to. It also has an online tool where you can test snippets to see how it will come out.

Quote:
Somehow I don't think that's an improvement ...
This confusion is exactly why I disabled it by default.

Quote:
... and you still didn't tell me how to use --markdown what options come after --markdown on the command line?
Nothing comes after it.

Last edited by user_none; 10-13-2009 at 06:37 AM.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote