View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #33
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Dedicated high speed DSL - no problems with any other sites or downloads. Same problem at another site with higher speed fiber connection. Same problem mentioned on many reviews (one just this week by guy who bought the 505 and really regretted it due to the store; but was going to buy a new 700 solely to avoid losing his purchased books -- I guess he hasn't learned his lesson, just yet).
I have a fiber optic connection myself. But I have trouble following the logic of the man who bought a second reader to avoid losing his books.

Anyway, the poor performance of the store is just going to drive people to other stores. Although I did notice, to my surprise, that some books I was checking out were cheaper in the Sony store than elsewhere.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote