View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:50 AM   #58
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
So, two requests so far for the Kobo Touch database.... and a third one from me:

I get the error:

This error occurred both before and after about three million resets (about 3 hours, if not more, of continuous resets until my Kobo Touch finally switched on). Is there a replacement database available for the Touch? I can't seem to find it.

Update for some more info in the spoiler.
Spoiler:
A "verify disk" in the Disk Utility app (Mac) gave me an enless list of:

and then finally at the end:

I wonder if I should dare let Disk Utility try...
At the state the device is in, I would be doing a checkdisk on the drive. Or whatever the Mac calls it.

As to the database, I don't have an empty database, but I do have the DDL to create one. I can send you the DDL or create the database. I don't know if it will work as I don't know if there are any entries in it that have to be there.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote