View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 01:16 PM   #56
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Dennis,

Fine. Just go ahead and let *EVERYONE* know you've had your funny bone removed.

(Me, I would have kept that factiod to myself.)

IOW, I was whining about the unfairness of life, not demanding a precise, thorough and detailed explanation of the (relative and existing solely in the minds of the developers) 'merits' of the various scripting languages and development frameworks.

There, I've stated my motivations clearly so you won't feel the need to expound further.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote