View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #196
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Hi Suzieqb, maybe try in the Kobo Vox forum, and make your own thread with the title being a summary of the problem: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=246

It would also help if you provided more details. What exactly are you trying to do, which steps are you taking and what happens when you do, and what is the result? I'm afraid I can't help you as I don't have a Vox, but I'm sure someone will be able to help you in the Vox forum. Good luck!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote