View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #10
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Thanks for your reply, troll05. It's clear to me what you mean.

As to the downside you mention: apparently the dictionary window is shown on top of the reader window so that part of the text in the reader window is hidden. Is there no possibility to see the two windows side by side? What I mean is: is it possible to keep the dictionary window open while you're reading, and go from page to page in your book without having to move the dictionary window up and down each time? Or would I need to open and close the dictionary each time I want to look up a word?

What I would expect in an advanced reader like this is that I can keep the dictionary open so that all I need to do when I want to look up a word is just tap it. Is that possible at all?
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote