View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
For the BeBook Mini (EZ Reader Pocket Pro):
4. ePub is better than MOBI.
I prefer mobi over epub. I really dislike the epub implementation. No progress, no battery indicator, no chosing of my own font, no margin on top or bottom (which makes the first and last line hard to read, I think) and that nasty page number in the right margin, which will go over your text unless you enlarge your right margin. I convert everything (or strip the drm from) to mobipocket.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote