View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 02:48 AM   #12
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Here's what I have before me now

Writing: #6 of Hoppersville, "In a Season of Burning" novella an a new short story inspired by the Pixies song "Cactus".

Editing - A Superhero Named Tony, A Mouth full of Butterfly and That Vagabond Itch.
*nod* Nice collection of WIPs. I'm working on a fairytale-turned-modern-turned-epic, an uber-Aussie story about a mystery virus, and a feminist take on the old polygamist-gets-found-out trope. And last night I woke up to type out an argument between a New-Ager and a christian Word-of-Faither about what exactly was causing their friend's breathing problems. Er?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Thinking about: zombies and Singapore slings (Joni Mitchell gave me another two ideas this morning for stories. I'm officially making her my MUSE)
You're not alone - http://www.google.com/search?client=...ell+is+my+muse
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote