View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 03:43 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Topaz is the Kindle DRM that has yet to be broken. That's why no one wants to buy a book encumbered with it.
Yes, but it is not just the DRM. Topaz book are some PDF like format that is "really slow" on the Kindle. The further you get into the book the longer it takes to turn each page. Also, the layout is actually BAD characters dropped under the line and cut off.

I am glad the only Topaz book I have was a freebee. I won't buy one.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote