View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #22
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Doesn't surprise me that you haven't received email notification of shipping yet. If they do it anything like they did with my Aura HD order in April, even if they did ship Aura's today the email won't go out for a couple of days. My Aura HD arrived on April 19 and I got the email of shipping the same day about 90 minutes before it was delivered, it had obviously been shipped a couple of days prior to that, they were just slow in sending the shipping email.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote