View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #1
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
microSD Card - What Am I Missing?!

Just bought a SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSD card. I can't get it to "click" in place in the SD card slot. I'm inserting it such that the connection points (for lack of a better term) are going in first. If I hold it in the slot, I get a message on the Aura HD that says "Can't recognize your SD card. Format to FAT32 & try again." I did, and Windows indicates its already formatted FAT32. Am I using the wrong microSD card??

93terp is offline   Reply With Quote