View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 12:27 PM   #1076
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
I would really like to be able to automatically add books to collections based on tags. And rescan the books. But saving to folders also works.
If you have already used Calibre to set the Tags correctly, can't you just use the group by Tags option - rather than having to bother with Collections or folders?

Mantano is my favourite Android reader too. It's the only one I've found so far which seems to always render epub css exactly as I've written it. The other big favourites, Moon+ and CoolReader both seem to have limitations with this.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote