View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 04:16 PM   #8
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Hope I can use my Glo without having to register it.
If you do register it you don't need to provide any personal information (probably less than you did to register for this forum). Just an email address and password I think, and it doesn't even need to be a real email address.

The main problem with not registering is that you will have to do some procedures in a different way to everyone else, so it may be harder to get help here if you need it.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote