View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #15
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
It seems that the design of the connection on the Fire is such that it larger than need be for the OEM charger. I have found that other cables in my collection have a better (tight) fit. Why on earth so many people are "wiggling" the cable connection? STOP doing this -- you risk making it worse!

I suspect people are moving the micro USB connection from side to side when removing it, rather than carefully pulling it straight out.

There is a better alternative. Purchase a better cable at Amazon for $3 and a 2.1a USB AC Travel (folding prongs) charger for $9.99.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote