View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 12:24 PM   #15
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraPony View Post
Yup. But airplane mode is also on. Also, I don't use any of the widgets that seems to wake the Vox while it is sleeping (INQ or Rdio).
I should check those widgets because I never use them. I was looking through settings or something, though, and I actually googled INQ because I wondered what it was doing. I've mentioned on another thread that yesterday I walked into a room where the Vox was supposedly sleeping (because I had put it into sleep mode) and it was awake. That was pre update and the first time I had seen this happen. Today, post update, it happened again, and this is new behavior. I do turn the wi fi off before I put it into sleep mode. I had it on the charger both times. Because of the frequent and unexpected power outages here, I keep my devices fully charged all the time if I'm home.

For road trips, it's no problem to just plug the Vox in when we're actually in the truck, but there are times when you just can't be charging it, like in a waiting room, for example, so it would be nice to be able to count on it to last through those times.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote