View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 01:58 PM   #10
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
My 14yo son loves movies and he's finally seeing that not all movies from novels are that good. He's now reading through the Harry Potter books, just finished Goblet of Fire, and he's starting to understand why I haven't been totally thrilled by the movies. The HP movies were fine but it was frustrating to me to wonder where all the subplots went.

ITA, that the LOTR extended edition movies were excellent.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote