View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Canada (both sides!)

Is there a good side and a bad side?

And I'm from the planet Trantor in the Galactic Center. It's a whole world covered in a metal building. How could you leave that one out?

I'll just post that where I live now, Erewhon.

What! That's not there either? And to think that I thought that you were a nice person!
There seems to be a 'divide' between some English speaking and French speaking peoples of Canada.

I did not want to divide the country any further......thats all!

Sorry about leaving yours out.......next week?

"Where in the Universe are you from!"
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote