View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Manage your Kindle limits?

Has anyone noticed not being able to find purchased books using Manage Your Kindle?

It's not a case of Amazon wiping the books from me. I still have access to the book through other means including my Kindle and Android Kindle App. Also, it shows up on my Media Library at Amazon and shows as already purchased if I click the purchase link again. It's just not showing up on my MYK.

It may be that I have so many damn books now that I've exceeded some buffer or something.

Has anyone else had experience with this?
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote