View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:52 AM   #5
bluerfoot
Zealot
bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: sony pocketbook 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My hubby said the same thing to me. I had my own money so I got one. Now every night I tell him. Did I tell you how much I love my Paperwhite?

Buy the PW and if you decide to keep it then sell your Kindle Touch. Problem solved with having too many.

The PW is amazing with the front light built in. It's a totally different reading experience says the woman who owns 4 other Kindles. I'd sell my other Kindles but it's too much a hassle. I have no plans on using them. Well I use one K4 on hubby's account for Prime Book Lending but that's it.
Thanks I may just break, I have the lighted cover on the touch but the light zaps me in the eye so I have to keep a finger on it when I read...not ideal.
bluerfoot is offline   Reply With Quote