View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 06:35 PM   #53
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
The iPad sounds like a well-thought out device, and it's very tempting. But the one reason I would not buy the iPad, would be if it doesn't support Flash.
It's 3rd on my list of reasons why I'm not buying.

1. Not designed around stylus handwriting. Doubt a capacitive touch screen stylus and hand writing apps would give me the precision in writing and flexibility of what documents/programs I can mark stuff up in.

2. No multitasking. Would want to have the web browser up to look up stuff when reading research articles, music playing while reading etc.

3. Flash. Would want to use it for hulu etc. I put that last as they could probably put out a Hulu app like they have a Youtube app etc. to get around it well enough for me.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote