Thread: Stuck in a Rut!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:31 PM   #1
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Stuck in a Rut!

Help! RL has interrupted my concentration, and I'm not sure what I want to read. I do know, however, that I will have uninterrupted reading time on Friday! There will be electricians working at the house (so no electricity for most of the day), and the children will be at school.

I'm placing my options in a multiple choice poll.

1. Persuasion by Jane Austen. ~January's Book Club selection. I started this but petered out.

2. Shadow Blade by Seressia Glass ~ Started but didn't get far.

3. A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute ~ February's Book Club selection.

4. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa ~ Selection for a GoodReads Book Club

5. Blood Song by Cat Adams ~ Selection for a GoodReads Book Club

6. The Vampire's Assistant and Other Tales from the Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan

7. The Great Book of Amber by Roger Zelazny

8. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

9. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz ~ A Christmas Gift

10. Survival by Julie E. Czerneda

Please & Thank You!

Last edited by Nyssa; 01-30-2013 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Please & Thank You! :)
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote