View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #9
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by altruizine View Post
I've compared the Linux trees Sony distributes for the Sony PRS-T1 the PRS-T2, respectively:The new extension interface is in these files: drivers/video/mxc/mxc_epdc_fb.c, include/linux/mxcfb_epdc_kernel.h

The video-driver extension interface is by far not the only change; there's tons of minor bug fixes, platform updates, power-management enhancements, minor quirks stuff, plus a few security fixes thrown in for good measure.
Okay, thanks for clarifying. I had diffed those two source trees last night and saw thousands of differences, so I thought you might have been comparing something else. I'm amazed you were able to find that one change out of the vast number of others, like finding a needle in a haystack.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote