View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 04:59 AM   #369
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon202000 View Post
I held off buying the Nexus 7 until I learned that you CAN use a USB memory stick with it. e-Cost sold (on one of their hot deal offers) a 64Gbyte stick for about $25.00. There is a great YouTube resource for learning how to do this. The poster's name is "Reverend Kyle"; his videos demonstrate how to root the Nexus 7 and use USB OTC to attach a memory stick.
But why buy a device that you have to hack the firmware of in order to accomplish something that's a standard part of the o/s on virtually every other tablet? It seems ridiculous to me that this should be necessary.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote