View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 03:31 AM   #56
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Goal: 150 books in 2012

I'm setting 100 books as my goal for next year. Have upped the goal to 150, after having it at 120 for a few months.

I know it's doable - my count for this year is 135 (although that includes a couple of short stories and a few started/unfinished books), but I'm hoping to be able to spend some more time writing instead of reading next year, and a lot of the books I read this year were rather short.

No specific other goals - just books that look fun and enjoyable.

Last edited by Yapyap; 06-19-2012 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Updated the goal.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote