View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 12:52 PM   #4
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntsimp View Post
Yeah, my wife surprised me with a new one yesterday.
But why has nothing better been made in the last 2 years?
I think better might be a matter of perspective. Several devices (Kindle Paperwhite, Nook Glowlight, Kobo Aura HD) have screens that match or even exceed the Iriver Story HD's. Keyboards and buttons have been replaced by touch screens and many seem to prefer them and most people don't know enough or care enough about format support or expandable storage.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote