View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 10:11 AM   #12
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Thanks.

The CC debug log showed that calibre did not send the info for the bottom category (an author?). This says clearly that the problem is on the calibre side. Unfortunately, the calibre debug log doesn't contain content server information. That info is in a different set of logs. My apologies -- I forgot.

Could you send me the logs that you see by going to Preferences -> Sharing over the net and clicking the "Show server logs" button? Please send both logs.

And to be precise, it now works where the only thing you did was to change the column title (not the lookup key) back to what it was, then restart calibre? Did the title that didn't work have any unusual characters in it, for example a '&'?
I will send the logs tonight after I get home from work.

I changed both the column title and the lookup key - I like to keep the names the same. What does CC use for the display in the book details? I can try changing just that one.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote