View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #153
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
I'm still using the original Kindle touch with the built-in lighted cover. It works so well that I just haven't found a good excuse to buy the Paperwhite. (Particularly after the newest software update)

Before the lighted cover, however, I went through at least 10 different reading lights.....none of were really satisfactory. If and when my Kindle Touch goes bye-bye, it's definitely a front lighted replacement. Long battery life and reading in any lighting condition are paramount for an ereader in my book. Love my tablet, but never read books on it just for those reasons.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote