View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:22 AM   #5
EttieG1
EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for all the advice everyone. I started working on it using weebly around Christmas, but have just now been able to polish it some. I'll include the link, and would love any feedback.

I do hate that it still strikes me as quite generic in style, but I'm sure that's from me being a first-timer who's also approaching 70. Is it 70 or 75? I forget. Any tips on ways to improve the site would be much appreciated. I do plan to have it link directly from my domain, and will probably keep working with weebly for now.

Hearing about Rage from Lazer gave me second thoughts as I use a Mac as well, but I'd already dove into another pool.

Currently I'm learning about keywords and SEO. It's tough to dig through the noise to find the signal. But then I'm probably preaching to the choir on that.

Many thanks and all the best -

Ettie

[Promotion deleted - MODERAT0R]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-06-2013 at 08:36 AM.
EttieG1 is offline   Reply With Quote