View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post
I'm not sure why, but I cannot seem to convert any rtf files into ePub files. Every attempt, with different files, produced on Text-Edit, Bean, or Word all fail. Only txt files convert. Am I doing something wrong?
Maybe you are doing something wrong, maybe not. I would love to help and others have pointed you to some good info, but without information or error logs, I have to rely on my psychic ability to ascertain the exact nature of your problem. Unfortunately I am lacking in that area.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote