View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 04:41 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by triviadave View Post
Conversely, if anyone knows of any particularly good reviews of any readers (ideally available in the UK, or importable without loosing functionality) I would be very grateful.

Cheers,

Dave
Personally, I've yet to find one reviewer that doesn't only compare the reader with the Kindle. Some might bring the Sony in, but only as a remark. I've seen the same in Dutch reviews, comparing the reader with the Kindle, while that's not even (officially) available. And even if you get one (via ebay for example), you won't even be able to make use of the functionality they all praise so much in the Kindle (whispernet).

If you browse to the top of this forum, you'll find a sticky with 4 readers compared. That's one comparison that I like. No talk, just pictures...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote