View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #214
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I hope my comment didn't come across as being snide; it certainly wasn't my intention. As for Desertway's post, I may well have misunderstood the point they were making. Although the screens are the same size, the Paperwhite is substantially smaller than the K-3. When I first got the PW, I thought I'd miss the belly rest area provided by my K-3's keyboard area, but I quickly adapted. Then again, for reading in bed, I found it necessary to compensate by buying a Kindle pillow. I'm not at all bothered by the smaller physical size of the Paperwhite; in my opinion it's a plus. For me, anyway.
No worries. I bury my K3 in a pillow for hands-free (except for page turning) bed reading. I was concerned that there wouldn't be enough bezel to do that without obscuring the screen of the PW. I suppose, when the time comes, I would have to live with it for a few days to really know.
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote