View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #149
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I thought it depended on the movie and how you redeem it. I thought sure all mine showed HDX when I redeemed them.

I did not know the Flixster app limited resolution playback. And vudu is not available for mobile playback last time I checked with them. I did not try what the uv interface for the nook is on the device. My workaround day one in the store was to use flixster. Even the store rep was surprised that worked as she was hung up with the nook interface which was not working yet.
Vudu has an Android app now (just came out), but it only allows SD (480p) too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote