View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 08:13 PM   #25
lepel
lepel can extract oil from cheeselepel can extract oil from cheeselepel can extract oil from cheeselepel can extract oil from cheeselepel can extract oil from cheeselepel can extract oil from cheeselepel can extract oil from cheeselepel can extract oil from cheeselepel can extract oil from cheese

Device: Amazon Kindle 4 (No keyboard)
Just donated 5$ (sorry, but I am also student and from Belarus).
Thank you Yifan Lu for all work you are doing! I read carefully all your posts and appreciate you a lot for your enthusiasm and a big effort you invest in this project!
Big thanks to geekmaster for organizing this thread and trying to help Yifan with ideas.
Also thanks to everybody who already donated and thanks in advance to people who will do it. Like we use to say "Together we are the power". Small contribution from every person interested in final result can make a lot. And it's not only about buying some devices and kits for testing BUT it's also a small GRATITUDE to Yifan who did, doing and will do a great work of jailbreak device and afterwards writing software for it. As a Computer Science student I fully understand that it's not easy.
Now some wishes:
1) I support dmkbox: not only JB for Touch but for Kindle 4 too, please!
2) And as ekztal mentioned, would be great to see results ASAP and don't be stopped because of waiting for some weeks special screwers or whatever. A possible solution to use Priority (Express) Mail which is usually 10$ more expensive but goes much more faster (only if you are not from Belarus, Russia or near ) As far as you have some "extra" money you can order the new kit with a faster delivery as well.

Once again

P.S. As I started follow this thread just yesterday I didn't understand a lot because I am new in any stuff about Kindle. But I hope in some weeks I will be able to help with real ideas and code
lepel is offline   Reply With Quote