View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #15
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Sounds great. I've never been able to get audio to go from my PC to our TVs but I stream Amazon from our little Roku box - it's a handy little thing.

It has an attached USB port so I've been using handbrake to convert all our old DVDs to digital files and we just plug them in. Just like eBooks have gotten rid of shelves of paperbooks, our DVDs are also disappearing. And once I get them converted we no longer lose them or scratch them up.

If it were up to me we'd drop Direct TV altogether and just go streaming.

And just to keep this relevant to the Kindle Fire forum, I've put a couple of them out on Dropbox now and have d/l them to the Kindle Fire to play. I have a DVD set of all the old Sesame Street shows that my youngest kid loves.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote