View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 12:22 AM   #15
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
another fan of the belgariad. another eddings i recommend is the redemption of althalus. only one book, but it's long enough to count for 2. and if you haven't checked out spider robinson's callahan's crosstime saloon series. light hearted fun, more scifi than fantasy, but fantasy is in there, too - plus lots of puns. to give you an idea, one of the books - and don't skip ahead to it first - is called lady slings the booze. oh, another one i really liked was patricia c. wrede's enchanted forest chronicles. and i assume that you either don't care for light hearted scifi or have already read the hitchhiker's trilogy?

while i love the dresden files, i wouldn't call it light hearted, even there is a lot of witty repartee thrown about.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote