View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Firstly, great Editorial - thanks.

In my view, the sheer amount of free books available (out-of-copyright and creative commons), supplemented by buying the odd book can indeed be a little overwhelming. When I first got my e-reader I downloaded almost anything that looked even vaguely interesting. After a relatively short period I realised that I would never have the opportunity to read them all so I have deleted a lot of them and am now much more choosy when downloading books.

Having said that, I do love the fact that I have so much choice; I've just learned to be a little more discerning when applying that choice.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote