View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:16 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The battery charge meter can definitely be very "flaky". It generally takes few complete full charge / full discharge cycles for it to correctly calibrate itself.

What I find on my own 600 is that very often USB charging will stop (the charge light goes off), but if I then plug in my PSP charger, it will carry on charging for a good while longer. Many people here have found USB charging to be just plain unreliable.

Don't bother with the "official" Sony charger - any PSP charger works fine with the Reader.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote