View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #14
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleski View Post
???
But it does. I certainly buy almost no fiction in physical formats any more.
Yes and no. I buy absolutely no fiction in paper, but at the same time I also buy a lot more than before (or bought used before) so yes if it's something I would have bought pre-ebooks in paper it could be called a lost paper sale, but that can't be said for a lot of what I bought last year because I likely wouldn't have bought it at all or would have bought it at Half-Price-Books. I've seen others say similar things here on MR too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote