View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 04:11 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra_lestat
Agree.
Then again, I can order books from amazon.COM without any problem. What is different with ebooks?
That's true, but if you go to "amazon.com" you'll be offered, as a default, the US edition of a book; if you go to "amazon.co.uk" you'll be offered the UK edition. Try it with something like the "Harry Potter" books and you'll see what I mean. The situation with the Reader at present is that there is only the equivalent of the ".com" and no ".co.uk".

I'm sure it'll all be sorted out if, as strongly rumoured, the Reader is launched here in June.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote