View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 12:32 PM   #30
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
There seem to still be issues with color and reflective.
As far as the B&W I'm very interested in running my laptop that way. But you know what the bad thing about it is?
In order to get more profit, manufacturers will most likely manufacture those portable netbooks with smaller battery to have the same amount of battery life, instead of keeping the battery to have longer battery life!

I'd love going back to B&W!
Though I wonder what's so bad about blurred out pictures in color. We all are happy to have a reflective power effective screen! Even if the colors aren't showing as well, I think it's still better to have them available without backlight, then not having them at all.
Also the colors on the laptop in backlight mode didn't really convince me.
They're probably not meant for photo editing. But if they can display basic colors for webpages that would be nice! At least better than B&W.

This and low light LED powered backlight, and you'd have the perfect screen! (since in bright light you don't need backlight,and in dark environments you need just enough to comfortably view the screen). With current laptops often the lowest setting of brightness is too bright in darker environments.

Last edited by ProDigit; 06-04-2009 at 12:53 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote