View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 02:43 AM   #26
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
I want one of these as a replacement for my big 24 inch main screen.
I want to work with the backlight switched off for most of the time. Even if that means the colors will be washed out.

I sit in front of glaring LCD monitor most of the time and when I switch to my PRS 500 the difference is huge. If they could provide relatively high contrast non backlit solution for my daily work, I would use it even during design work. I would switch the backlight on only if I need to choose color, or see the result I have created.

For writing texts, working with AutoCAD, programming, browsing this would just be awesome.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote