View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #20
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
If we are talking about the video posted above, then it appears, to me, that the screen is in transflective mode. Which means, that the backlight is not totally off.
I agree.

Quote:
I haven't seen a video of the Pixel Qi screen in reflective mode, which will be the only relevant comparison to e-Ink.
You'd think their demo videos would show all three modes. Makes you wonder why they don't?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote