View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 11:38 AM   #1297
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
I was going to update this weekend (from 2.5.1.11). I noticed that recent reviewers were pretty angry about the update, though, and decided to stick where I am for a while.
I really need to jailbreak my Nexus so I can keep backup copies - although it has been a really long time since I had a copy of Mantano that I was happy with!
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote