View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 11:35 AM   #1296
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Version 2.5.1.14 really messes up the page numbering going from portrait to landscape and back again - not all the time, but with almost every book. Also, other odd gliches that I can't repeat - went to android home page and Mantano went back to it's catalog, losing the page of the current book.

Looks like they try to fix one thing and break something else! It's always been my favorite reader - sigh - guess I'll have to go to something else if they can't get their act together.
I was going to update this weekend (from 2.5.1.11). I noticed that recent reviewers were pretty angry about the update, though, and decided to stick where I am for a while.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote