View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 06:21 AM   #1292
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
A quick question - I hope. Is it possible to access files stored on an sd card with Mantano? I want to store my library which is fairly large on an sd card but I have not found a way to access the sd card files with Mantano using the file search. I noticed this same problem on other ereader apps with the exception of Moon+, which I like, but I don't want to give up using Mantano which I like equally.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote