View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #303
adamslast
adamslast knows the complete value of PI to the endadamslast knows the complete value of PI to the endadamslast knows the complete value of PI to the endadamslast knows the complete value of PI to the endadamslast knows the complete value of PI to the endadamslast knows the complete value of PI to the endadamslast knows the complete value of PI to the endadamslast knows the complete value of PI to the endadamslast knows the complete value of PI to the endadamslast knows the complete value of PI to the endadamslast knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyny View Post
Hello,

I'm new to mobile reading. And i'm with an little issue.
I'm trying to convert old scanned files. The problem is: the scanned files have 2 collumns. Using BRISS i can mark areas and divide they, ok. But theres a way to replicate the areas i've marked to crop to every page? I mean... i need to redo the crop marking in each page?

Thanks!
When you divide columnes two, first click right button and choose select rectangle, then click again and choose copy rectangle and past on other page. But before paste you must deselect existing rectangle on new page. So you can copy the same rectangles to other pages.
adamslast is offline   Reply With Quote