View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 08:23 PM   #91
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
It's not the period, it's the (over)exaggeration. I realise he was trying to make a point but I felt he overdid a lot of the time. There's one part, though, that was done to perfection - but I'm not sure if you're there yet...

I hate it when film and TV dramas "based on" period works decide to change some of the characters to make it more appealing to modern eyes.

absolutely positively I agree with you on this. Hollywood has always got to 'popcorn' it up.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote