View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 02:04 PM   #28
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Can somebody please explain how to update a Mac OSX app with this latest version? I tried opening the previous app (Show Contents) and replacing the files with the appropriate versions from the new zip file. Unfortunately, I couldn't open the app after that. Luckily, I made a copy of the app before messing with it.

Beyond replacing individual files like I did, is there a way to create a Mac app version from the zip file? I'm kinda new to Mac so I'd like to learn this. Thanks
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote