Thread: Firmware 3.2.0
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 10:54 PM   #58
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
Fonts have displayed better after rebooting twice (? figure that out) and I can say I don't miss the sharpness slider much. They've made the weight slider "smart" and it does a decent job and producing a nice legible, crisp font.
That's good to hear.
Quote:
The highlighting is really dramatically better. Seriously.
I have to agree with that. I just looked back at my earlier posts and I missed something about how the highlighting has changed. From Kobo:

Quote:
Selecting items is now much easier with word snapping and a velocity based selection system; where the device selects either character by character or word by word depending on how quickly your finger moves across the screen.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote